Refund and Exchange Policy
Refunds or exchanges of items ordered online or in store may be done at any of our ARTHUR FORD stores. View our store locator to find your nearest store. The original card used for purchase must be produced at the time of refund as well as the original till slip.
We will refund or exchange cosmetics and fragrances purchased online, provided that:
- there is valid proof of purchase, i.e. packaging slip or invoice.
- The debit or credit card used to purchase online is presented at the store when you return the item\s
- it is within 14 days of purchase;
- it is in its original packaging or condition, i.e.:
- the security seal is intact (if applicable)
- it is unopened and unused.
- In the interest of hygiene standards, cosmetic accessories and personal care products such as roll on deodorants will not be refunded or exchanged.
- There will be no refunds of any delivery fees incurred.
- Exchanges will be made on the same category items only.
- Faulty products will be refunded or exchanged on presentation of the product in question as well as the original till slip.
In addition to the rights set out in our return policy, if you qualify as a consumer in terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions (ECT) Act you may enjoy certain cooling-off rights in terms of which you can cancel any transaction within 7 (SEVEN) days after the date of receipt of the goods or services, or within 7 (SEVEN) days after the date of conclusion of the agreement, without reason or penalty. This does not apply to certain goods or services that are personalised. If you have effected payment prior to exercising your right to return the products, AF BRANDS PTY LTD will refund you the full purchase price thereof, less any direct costs incurred by AF BRANDS PTY LTD in returning such goods.